one peace corps volunteer's journey into the warm heart of africa

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Medically Cleared?!

Wow, so God chose to work really fast in this situation...

I just got an email this morning saying that "A decision has been reached regarding your medical review. Please look for a letter in the mail". Funny how this decision came about 12 hours after I wrote my last post. I am speechless right now. Thank You Lord!

Although this does not mean that I am officially cleared, I believe that it is very good news. I have to remind myself at each step in this process not to get my hopes up because nothing is guaranteed.

So for those of you that have prayed for me, THANK YOU. I truly appreciate it. God is so good.

Next stop...getting a placement officer and hopefully receiving my official inviation!

1 comment:

jess said...

is this a secret blog? well i'm glad i found it. b and i will pray for you every day. xo